SHIPPING POLICY AT MANZILONLINE.COM
ManzilOnline.com has a team of professional and trained people who knows how important it is to maintain customer’s trust and to keep long-term business relationship. Among all steps, lies the vital step of dispatching the order.
We have therefore set some consumer-friendly shipping policies, so to keep a long-term affiliation with our shoppers. Below you will find an outline of our shipping procedure.
Once the customer places their order, our sales representative confirms it via phone call. Then, it goes to our processing department.
– Normally, it takes about 48 to 72 hours for the order to be delivered in all major cities.
– Currently, we are offering FREE* shipping on all orders over Rs. 1500 all over Pakistan.
– The usual shipping time is about 2-3 days if placed from Karachi and 3-4 business days if ordered from outside of Karachi. Delays only takes place when any public holiday comes or if there is any strike/uncontrollable conditions in the city.
– The order will be delivered via TCS or LCS and will have a tracking number available, so customer can trace the status online.
Packages Lost In Transit:
– If the order is lost during shipment, ManzilOnline.com will re-send the order via expedited shipping, which could take 2-3 additional days for this situation.
Product Is Damaged Or Stolen In Shipping:
– A Product will be considered defective if received physically damaged in a physical look.
– A product is considered stolen if the order received is in already open-condition and is empty.
I- n both cases, you may contact our 24/7 Customer Support department. We will investigate this matter and may ask for a picture of the received package/product or any other evidence for claim purpose.